* Newest or updated entries are at the top of the list *
Mar. 30th, 2000:
- Fineware Systems -- Monthly drawing for a Fineware System's Software Product of your choice. Fill out simple form to enter. Any country or age.
Nov. 3rd, 1999:
- Comp-media -- Monthly drawing for various software or hardware (for example, QTools/AX DirectX effects plug-in software), different programs every month. To enter, just subscribe to the free Comp-media E-mail newsletter. Any age, any country.
July 31st, 1999:
- Insight Solutions -- Monthly drawing for a full version of a Windows based software program, several to choose from including Macro Express, Keyboard Express, ShortKeys, and more. Any country, any age.
July 19th, 1999:
- USA by Rail -- Win a copy of Railroad Tycoon II Ralroad simulation software. To enter, tell them about your railroad travel experiences. No restrictions listed.
June 5th, 1999:
- Dexterity Software -- Monthly drawing for various prizes such as software and gift certificates. Fill out simple survey to enter. No age or country restrictions.
Feb. 7th, 1998:
- Saturday*s Child -- Weekly drawing for a Screenminder screensaver organizer. Fill out easy form to enter, one entry per E-mail address. Any country/age.
May 13th, 1997:
- Family Internet -- Monthly drawing for kid's software (for grade school level). To enter you need to tell them "Why my family likes the Net". Weekly entry by E-mail, one entry per family. Any age/country.
Nov. 19th, 1996:
- Gamer's Zone -- Win a computer game in their "Manic Maze" game, looks like a monthly drawing from all who finish it. Restrictions unknown, no ending date listed.
Nov. 10th, 1996:
- The Limit Software -- Win software (Password Memorizer or Lock-Out), every 100th person to complete their short survey will win. No age/country restrictions.
Oct. 1st, 1996:
- duJour -- Daily contests to win various prizes. Riddles, Trivia, and a Labyrinth game. About 8 Prizes per day, drawn from the correct entries. Any country, 18 or over.
Sep. 9th, 1996:
- Surf'n for Freebies -- Monthly drawing for a CD-ROM -- to enter, you have to rate a site that's listed (don't forget to rate Free-n-Cool! ;-) You can submit a separate entry for each site listed. U.S. only.
Aug. 20th, 1996:
We are not responsible for the usefulness or content of any free offers or other links from this site.
All Trademarks are owned by their respective companies or by Cottonwood Software.
All contents Copyright © 2009 Cottonwood Software. All Rights Reserved.