- WelcomeBaby -- Freebies and fun stuff for new moms -- Free downloads; baby shower games, guest and gift lists, door prize drawing tickets, big sister/big brother coloring pages, poetry and more.
- Segmentation -- SegPlay is a fun, free, and challenging interactive artistic experience which allows you to color in detailed photographic patterns, without lifting a paint brush or crayon. It's the largest collection of Paint by Number patterns on the Internet!
- Crayola.com -- Do you remember your first box of Crayons? Crayola.com is the most colorful site on the Web and a great destination for parents, kids and educators! Check their great features like a Card Creator, Color Corner, Activity Book and more.
- GumWrapper.com -- Read about the world's longest gum wrapper chain, and learn how to make your own chain from gum wrappers.
- Kbears.com -- A cool, free, and fun educational web site for young kids. Includes a version with no sounds and fewer gizmos, great for classrooms and low-speed connections.
- Toon Disney -- All games, all the time! A fun spot for kids to play some quality games.
- Alfy -- Free online games and activities for kids. This is a fun site for young children with games and activities.
- Creative Kids -- Get some free creative project ideas for kids to keep them busy. A new project is added each month.
- PBS Kids -- PBS has done a great job on this site for kids. Besides getting info on all of their great educational shows, your children can play 47 different online games, plus coloring, karaoke, etc., learn fun facts about making TV shows, send E-mail to PBS characters, and lots more.
- The Puzzle Club -- The Puzzle Club Family Activity Center is a helpful resources for parents. Enjoy child-friendly activities and learn more about The Puzzle Club characters featured in the Puzzle Club Mysteries book series, animated television specials and radio dramas.
- Bonus.com - the SuperSite for Kids -- Here's a cool place for kids to go and participate in many activities -- games, projects, coloring, exploring, learning, and more. It uses advanced technology and works more like a computer program than a typical web site, with no fear of getting "out" to inappropriate sites.
- StarChild -- ...A Learning Center for Young Astronomers. This NASA site is specifically designed for children. It has games, movies, maps, and lots of fun facts that you can amaze your friends with.
- Kids Space -- An international site for kids. Various things to see and do, like a gallery, story books, concert, and more.
- Cyberteens -- A great teen hang-out! You can read a serial novel, play games/puzzles, hear music, see artwork, and more -- or submit your own articles/music/artwork/etc. for the site. Also shockwave games, a chat forum, and their own e-zine "Zeen".
- KidsCom -- An educational and entertaining electronic playground for kids 4-15. You'll find games, crafts, adventure stories, tech tips, "keypals", and more stuff to do.
- Dr. Bowen's Incredible Contest Club -- This is a great place to find games and contests for kids. They present each contest with flair, and only list great contests designed for kids. You can also find shockwave and Java games and more.
- The Pencil Pages -- What's so cool about a pencil? Well, you might be surprised. Actually it's way the site presents interesting and educational information about pencils that's cool. There's even a "Fun Stuff to Try" section, and of course pencil trivia, history, and how they're made.
- Hallmark -- This site is about more than just greeting cards. There are seasonal activities like writing a letter to the Easter Bunny and othr creative projects. They also have a free reminder service, contests, a collectibles forum, and information about their TV movies.
- Crayola -- Online fun with crayons! Learn how they're made, how to get their stains out, what's new and more. Also take a Crayola trivia quiz, or if you have Shockwave you can make your own "Jazzy" jewelry.
- McDonald's -- There is some pretty neat stuff here, and lots of cheerful, fast-loading graphics. There's a kid's section with fun stuff, coloring books, kid's sports stuff, etc., and an adult section with NBA and MotorSports information, careers, and more.
- Sports Illustrated for Kids -- Cools sports stuff for kids -- articles, games (some Shockwave, some not), funny photo captions, sounds clips, and more.
- Little Explorers -- Little Explorers is a unique, free website that lets preschoolers and elementary school students surf the web easily. Children use a picture dictionary format to link to over 400 carefully chosen, fun educational activities (and it's growing daily). Kids can play Enchanted Learning Software's on-line connect-the-dots games, play Scrambled Dinosaurs, make a truck, read nursery rhymes and stories, or visit zoos and museums, get craft and art ideas, and link to hundreds of great sites. Little Explorers is also an excellent resource for elementary school teachers to introduce younger students to the World Wide Web in a controlled environment.
- Seussville -- This is the official Dr. Seuss site. It's a fun and educational site for kids of all ages. You can play games, ask Dr. Seuss a question, check the Cat in the Hat's tour schedule, and get info on the Green Eggs and Ham CD-ROM (even some recipes, crafts & activities, and a demo).
- CLAUS.COM -- Santa's Village -- Visit Santa's Village for fun things to do and learn about Christmas. Great for kids of all ages. Visit each building to see what's inside! Send Santa E-mail, get yummy recipes, check out some cool toys, and even track Santa on Christmas Eve!
- UExpress Comics -- This is more than just a daily comics page. Catch up on all of your favorite comics, like Calvin & Hobbes, Bizarro, Fox Trot, Garfield, and more -- up to a month of archived strips. Also check out the message board and background on the creators, and more. You can even submit your own creations to see if you become the next famous comic strip writer!
- Rollerblade.com -- If you're in to rollerblades, or want to be, this is a must-see. News and events, links, technical information, international products and more.
- Dr. Toy's Guide on the Internet -- Lists the best toys with photos and ordering information. By the Director of the Institute for Childhood Resources. Also articles about toys and safety.
- Children's Shareware and More -- A collection of freeware, shareware and demos aimed at kids.
We are not responsible for the usefulness or content of any free offers or other links from this site.
All Trademarks are owned by their respective companies or by Cottonwood Software.
All contents Copyright © 2009 Cottonwood Software. All Rights Reserved.